Velixo Report Templates, to accelerate time-to-value
We are thrilled to announce a new offering: Velixo’s Report Templates – a new set of productized reporting, budgeting/forecasting, and automation Excel workbooks built using Velixo, by Velixo.
Starting with our Financials Starter pack, and with plans to build a large library of Report Templates covering several ERP modules and industries, Velixo aims to accelerate users’ time-to-value, simplify customer onboarding, and provide additional value to its community of users.
With Velixo Report Templates, you can:
- Get a head start with pre-built, dynamic and generic reports that you can simply connect to your ERP.
- Easily customize them to your needs – they’re Excel-based and this means you retain full flexibility of the layout and calculations.
- Focus on what matters the most – business outcomes, using trusted and accurate reports.
- Improve adoption time within your business, and therefore significantly reduce your costs of ownership.
- Reduce your reports’ maintenance, as templates are fully automated and dynamically extract and present your data.
- Get extra value and support from Velixo.
You may ask yourself… didn’t Velixo already have Templates?
We definitely did! And still offer those Sample templates. Our new Report Templates however differ from Sample Templates in the following ways:
- Sample Templates – are Excel workbooks that Velixo provides to the community as-is. They are examples of a use case, feature or concept and serve as a reference that can be customized. Samples are publicly available but don’t receive the same level of productization as Report templates. They may have limited documentation, may not always be up to date, and are not supported.
- Report Templates – are fully productized Excel workbooks that are dynamic and generic. As a product, Report Templates are fully documented, supported, and maintained by Velixo. Additionally, as our library of Templates expand, Velixo may license certain packs, separately from the Velixo product.
With Report Templates, we expand our portfolio of products and continue to invest in our community. We believe Templates will accelerate time-to-value and further simplify implementations. Our partners and users can now very rapidly leverage these resources and customize them to their needs. This is an exciting development with plans to go much broader.
Here’s a gallery of our Financials Starter pack:
To learn more about Report Templates for:
- Acumatica and Acumatica-based ERPs, visit: Introduction to Report Templates (Acumatica)
- Sage Intacct, visit: Introduction to Report Templates (Sage)
And you can find and keep track of all Report Templates by navigating to:
Watch this space carefully, as we plan to add many more Reporting, Budgeting/Forecasting and Automation Templates across ERPs and industries.
If you’d like to suggest ideas for new Templates, please do so directly by suggesting new Ideas in our Idea Community forums, located in our Help portal.